Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 5 Continued

I now know why my photos were not in the Everyone's photos group -
According to Flickr:

When you sign up for Flickr, your new account is marked as "pending," until Flickr administrators review it to make sure you aren't posting offensive images or junk downloaded from the Web. When your account is pending, your photos won't show up in public photo lists, like Everyone's Photos, or pages that show all photos tagged with a specific tag (see examples).

I just need to read before I leap into these learning activities. Hmmm, isn't that exactly what I say to students!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Thanks for sharing the Flickr message - 'cause now we know the answer from your previous post! Lots of weird things become not so strange once we get used to the way things are. Did that make sense? Commenting might be a better activity for mornings, not late afternoons! Excellent post!