Friday, May 18, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 6 - Flickr Fun







Flicker Fun with 2 capital Fs. Oh I loved this. As I was making my magazine cover and flash cards I kept calling every teacher who came through the library to come see what I had learned. They got so excited they all wanted the web links emailed to them. The use of these tools can be used across the curriculum. I've decided to send this information out to all the teachers so they can practice at home over the summer and find creative ways to incorporate it into next years lessons. We only have 8 more days of school! Recently went to Yosemite and had some photos on my computer so this was easy to do.



2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

I too have the same concerns about the district IT filters. Perhaps a ground swell of requests from the teachers will convince them to loosen the reins a bit... or maybe not. :-(

Anonymous said...

I was admiring your Yosemite creation. Did you make it with a picture you took yourself? I need a new digital camera. Your picture was so crisp and bright while mine are all blue tinged. Congratulations on your creations. They are fun.